Where has time gone??

TOO THE AMI'S!!


The elephant is for Addi and Jer Jer -- we used to have 2 at our zoo but one died and the shipped the other one to another zoo since it's a "pack" animal, plus it was old anyway... The octopus is for a swap I joined in Cafemom (one of the greatest websites out there for moms!!) and it came out rather nicely!!










This is a ghost for my soon to be brother in law -- he likes to ghost hunt.. Super cute right??? The giraffe was one of the 1st projects I tested out after I learned how to do this and my mom was gone... Whew, it was taxing but the toy is fun for the kids. We love the giraffe at the zoo, so now when they miss it they can "feed crackers" to this one!

More to come!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting