The wonderful world of..............

Oh my I LOVE crocheting.. I have gotten so many projects completed and even more on my list to do. I just can't get caught up. Everytime I do, I sell another or find 6 more to do!! But it's great, keeps the hands busy, the kids like the little toys and I can swap with all the other ladies on my various sites...

On another note.. We, the kids and I; are making a trip to Pa this weekend!! WOOT WOOT.. It should be fun.. The last time we went, Jer Jer wasn't walking yet so he pretty much just sat there.. Now he's on the GO GO GO GO GO -- so the plane ride should be interesting.. But I have some surprises for them for the plane ride, which should work out great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting