Safe in My Arms by Sara Shepard 



I was so reading for something new and exciting from Sara Shepard! 


Very along the lines of PLL, but more of an adult take - thriller and mysterious.... 


Taking place in a private school setting. 


Everyone has something to hide, especially Lauren, Ronnie and Andrea. 


This story is told by each of the ladies, dealing with their own secret, postpartum, past mistakes on the East coast, and abusive family members. 


Piper runs the school, who also has her own secrets and eventually "gets" hers. 


She has a past, that's heartbreaking and she just couldn't get over it and it made her the way she is today


I really would like this to be a series, fingers crossed, because I just loved PLL so much, we will see!! 


Thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to read and review this. All opinions are my own.. 


#SafeinMyArms #NetGalley 


#3586 #304pages #November2021 #435of250 #COVIDreading #Kindle #41for21 #NetGalley #NetGalleyARC #ARC #NewRelease #PageTurner #Thriller #Adult #Mystery #SaraShepard #ClearingOffReadingShelves #ReadItQuick #WhatsNext 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting