Vets with Benefits

 Vets with Benefits by Sophie Penhaligon  

#VEtsWithBenefits by #SophiePenhaligon #4305 #27chapters #260pages #october2022 #629of300 #NewRelease #Kindle #45for23 #NetGalley #NetGalleyARC #ARC #MaddieAndReece #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick 


I enjoyed this book, I totally didn’t realize this is book 2 in the series but that didn’t keep me from understanding and liking the book. I will go back and find book 1 and hope for more in this series!
Reese has a thing for Maddie and has for years.
They’ve had a huge amount of love hate in their relationship and it only escalates when she’s asked to be the Maid of Honor and he’s asked to be the Best Man in their respective best friends wedding.
I am not even going to tell you how extremely happy I was that there was an aggressive llama in this story, but it might be my favorite part of all time.
Thanks to NetGalley for the chance to read and review this title.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting