A Love Catastrophe by Helena Hunting

A Love Catastrophe by Helena Hunting 


I absolutely loved this ARC that I received from the author.

I’m not a cat 🐈 person at all… I only love other peoples cats, in pictures, preferably not in person.

This book makes me like cats a little more.

Kitty is a cat whisperer. She has a gift. She helps people with their cats and helps take care of cats if need be.

Miles’ mom is is in the hospital and it’s come to light that she has early onset dementia.

Miles is in need of cat help because his mom’s cat is off the charts cray cray

When Kitty enters Miles life, it’s all over. She completes him from day 1.

I love the way their relationship just blossoms, it’s not too much too fast and it’s wholesome.

There is a hint of Miles friend and Kitty’s sister might start something at the end, so maybe we will be getting a new series 🤞🏽🤞🏽
#ALoveCatastrophe by #HelenaHunting #5024 #19chapters #ARC #372pages #567of400 #NewRelease #29for8 #MilesAndKitty #June2023 #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readiitquick 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting