Sari Not Sari by Sonya Singh

 Sari Not Sari by Sonya Singh  

 

#SariNotSari by #SonyaSingh #4247 #32chapters #304pages #September2022 #571of300 #NewRelease #Kindle #55for23 #NetGalley #NetGalleyARC #ARC #WantedToLoveIt #Clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick 


This book was so-so for me. I usually enjoy this author but couldn’t get moving on this title.

Manny is a super woman in her own right. She owns a successful company, Breakup, where she helps people manage their breakups as well as dealing with the loss of her parents and planning a dream wedding to Adam.
Manny is struggling with her “self”. She was brought up to be American however recent events make her question if she’s really Indian.
Enter Sammy, who turns her world upside down in more ways than one.
With Sammy’s help, she attends his brother’s wedding, while learning how to be Indian.
There was an instant romance with Sammy and Manny, which was concerning, and it felt rushed.
Overall, I think it was a decent book, slower than I liked but I liked learning about Indian culture.
Thanks to Netgalley for allowing me to review and read this title, all view are my own. I just reviewed Sari, Not Sari by Sonya Singh. #NetGalley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting