Frustrated beyond belief


So I have this Acer laptop (known further as P.O.S.). The P.O.S. is literally a P.O.S. and I hate it.. I haven't had it for a month now. Hopefully they will just give me a new one and we can move on.. Best Buy has been really great though, I haven't had to pay anything..


On another note, the allergys are back for some reason - so the Donai household is sneezing, coughing and has red noses from the tissue wiping. Also we are counting down the days till our vaca to Pa. Can't freaking wait!!


We've had great weather here in Texas and have been enjoying the zoo. See above with Addi and the spider monkey!! She just loves the animals - thank goodness we have on in our town!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting