Hiding.. WHERE??

So I was in the shower yesterday and I heard all this banging around and I groaned to myself, Addi, please don't wake your brother (he was down for a nap).. But I could hear her in my room so I thought well at least she will be in here and not in the hall way which is a good thing.. So I get out of the shower and go check where she is. I couldn't find her. We have a rubbermaid container in our room that I am putting some winter stuff in and she likes to climb on it (and in hers outside) and as I walk by it I hear some snickers, which I did not pay any attention to and begin to search for her. I couldn't find her and started to get a little worried. I walk back into my room and she pops out and says Boo.. The little stinker!! We laughed and laughed over that.. She's sooo much fun!!! I loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting