With Love from London by Sarah Jio 

This was the first book I've read by this author and I enjoyed it. It was slow to get started and a little slow in the middle, but it kept my interest.

I did not like the sadness though. It was sad watching Valentina discover and lose her mother all over again.

Valentina inherits her mothers book store after she passes away. She struggles to pay the inheritance tax, which if she defaults, she'll lose the bookstore and her mother all over again.

She befriends her mother's tenant, Lizzy and Miller, her mothers childhood friend. They work together with the community to save the bookstore.

We follow both stories, Eloise and Valentina's in 2 different story lines but both intertwining.

I just reviewed With Love from London by Sarah Jio. #WithLovefromLondon #NetGalley





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting