One Night on the Island by Josie Silver 

I absolutely love Josie Silver's books, but this one was hit or miss for me. I just felt like I never could get rolling with it. Maybe my own build up was the cause. I needed more spark, chemistry? Maybe because I love One Night in December so much, I expect to love them all as much.

Cleo arrives on Salvation Island only to realize the spot she's book has also been booked  by Mack.

They devise the plan to tell each other 3 things about each other in order to get to know each other.

Mack's life is in disarray. He wants to be there for his boys. He still loves Susie...

There are a lot of self help journeys in this book, which is very real life. We are always on one, working through something.

I just reviewed One Night on the Island by Josie Silver. #OneNightontheIsland #NetGalley



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting