A Tasty Dish by Kelly Cain
I received the audio version of this book! I thought it was very well narrated, clear and easy to listen too.

Kasi is a film producer looking to get her new flick up and running.

The new show is an Indie film highlighting cuisine across the globe, which brings her to needing a chef.

She meets Declan.

They have instant chemistry that's off the charts but he's tied to his family. Or his dad is very controlling over what his sons do.

Most of the book is based around their chemistry, the chemistry the brothers have and trying to all break away from their father.

This is book 2 in the series, and I didn't feel like I didn't know what was going on. I will go back and read book 1 now for sure and can't wait for book 3!

I just reviewed A Tasty Dish by Kelly Cain. #ATastyDish #NetGalley



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting