Outlander

I absolutely loved the TV series, we watched all the seasons in like 2 weeks - binge became a new word for us! We couldn't stop, we didn't want to stop, we were unable to stop!! I can't wait for the new season, when is it by the way (uhhhh 2022......).... 

Here is a general snip of what is going on

Claire is married to Frank

She time travels back in time

She ends up marrying Jamie Frasier 

They don't start out as a love match but they end as a love match 

Multiple things happen

I don't want to run the story, or what goes on. I enjoy the show more than the book, but I am a book gal, I will always read it!! 

#Outlander by #dianagabaldon #3378 #41chapters #627pages #June2021 #covidreading #217of250 #Book #Series #NetflixSeries #TVSeries #Book1of10 #33for25 #ClearingOffReadingShelves #WhatsNext #readitquick



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting