Sex / Life:  44 Chapters About 4 Men 


Whew.... I didn't know this was a book series when I happened to start watching it on Netflix.. 

Steamy

Then all my friends started watching it and I saw it was a book in one of my fb groups and I snapped it up

The Series on Netflix was definitely better (uh visuals) but the book gave as good as it could too

BB and all her men.. 

We know her husband is the love of her life 

But her past.. Her past was a lot of damn fun

Those men... 

The sex... 

The partying... 

I might just have to rewatch it. 

#Sex/Life:44ChaptersAbout4Men by #BBEaston #3426 #44chapters #316pages #August2021 #covidreading #268for250 #Book #12for14 #Series #44ChaptersSeries #Book1of5 #BBandAllHerMen #ClearingOffReadingShelves #readitquick #WhatsNext



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting