Kamilla Knows Best by Farah Heron 

I really liked this book, both characters are funny and likable.

I loved all the food descriptions, flirty banter, and puppies!

I'll give you a little blurp, not too much because I want you to go and read it yourself!

Kamila and Rohan are just friends, or at least that's what Kamila thinks.

She literally doesn't realize that Rohan has feelings for her, that all he does is because he wants to be there for her, with her.

It's a real life, jobs, life, chores kind of book that keeps you wanting more.

If you've not read other books by Farah Heron, you're missing out!

I just reviewed Kamila Knows Best by Farah Heron. #KamilaKnowsBest #NetGalley


#KamilaKnowsBest by #FarahHeron #3907 #368pages #May2022 #231of#00 #Kindle #netgalleyARC #ARC #NewRelease #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting