Christmas at Holiday House by RayAnne Thayne


I had this on hold at the library as soon as it was released, I just got it this week πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


I also didn't realize that it was book 12 of 12 and I hadn't read the previous 11 books. 

I was only mildly confused but not so much that I didn't enjoy the book, adding book 1-11 onto my ever growing TBR right now!! 


Haven Point is the setting and just sounds amazing

Abigail and her son will be spending the holidays somewhere new this year 

She's going to care for her friends ailing grandmother this holiday season as her friend is unable to do so

Grandma doesn't need looking after in fact!! She's just trying to get people to come home for Christmas

While there, Abigail meets Ethan

He's had a go at the relationship game and isn't a winner but there is something about Abigail that makes him want to try again. 


#ChristmasAtHolidayHouse by #RayAnneThayne #3867 #18chapters #336pages #April2022 #191of300 #Audiobook #21for11 #Series #HavenPointSeries #HavenPoint #Bookk12of12 #outoforder #overdrive #AbigailAndEthan 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting