Lost & Found in Paris

 


Lost and Found in Paris by Lian Dolan 

I did not finish this book. 

I just couldn't get it going, I only read 75 pages and it took me 3 days to do that (I am a book  or 3 a day kind of gal)

The characters didn't make sense, I didn't feel it was going anywhere, and sadly every page turned left me wanting more and not in a good way of wanting more. 

All of these thoughts are my own, many thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to read and review this title. 

I just reviewed Lost and Found in Paris by Lian Dolan. #LostandFoundinParis #NetGalley

#LostAndFoundInParis by #LianDolan #4026 #21chapters #305pages #june2022 #350of300 #NewRelease #book #58for27 #NetGalley #NetGalleyARC #ARC #DNF #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting