The Wedding Crasher

 The Wedding Crasher by Abigail Mann


I really wanted more from this book but I just couldn't get into it,.

I was constantly confused who was who that I ended up skipping pages/chapters just to finish it.

Poppy is a photographer separated from her husband for quite some time

Lola is a wedding planner and in need of her friends assistance.

Everything that could possibly go wrong in this wedding does.

It was just blah, didn't keep me interested and giving it 3 stars was generous.

I just reviewed The Wedding Crasher by Abigail Mann. #NetGalley

#TheWeddingCrasher by AbigailMann #4015 #40chapters #395pages #june2022 #339of300 #ARC #Kindle #47for23 #NetGalleyARC #AmazingDramaticOpening #NotMyCupOfTea  #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting