The Lifestyle by Taylor Hahn

The Lifestyle by Taylor Hahn

I went in to this book blind, I didn't read the blurp totally judged it by its cover, which is super cute by the way

Anywho, it's about swingers! What I learned!

Georgina has everything she wants, husband, great job, living in the city.

Then she walks in on something she never expected to see.

After a moment of crisis and a lot of soul searching, she decides that she and Nathan will become swingers, eek....

She enlists her friends to tag along as well, but things go wrong there and cause friction all over the place.

Everything is going great until she runs into someone from her past at a party and everything really changes.

I liked it enough, all thoughts are my own.

Thanks to NetGalley for giving me the chance to read and review this title.

I just reviewed The Lifestyle by Taylor Hahn. #TheLifestyle #NetGalley

#TheLifestyle by #taylorHahn #3983 #28chapters #319pages #june2022 #307of300 #newrelease #book #16for #BOTM #BOTMJune2022 #swingers #Netgalley #NetGalleyARC #GeorginaAndWhittaker #GeorginaAndNathan #clearingoffreadingshelves #whatsnext #readitquick





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting