Plymouth Undercover by Pamela M. Kelley 


I got so excited when I found this book in Hoopla because I love all of PMK's books. I got even more excited when I realized it was a series, but only 1 book has been released as of right now


Emma has failed at acting, so she's going to move home to Plymouth MA and live with her mom, Cindy. 


She inherits this PI agency, as well as the only employee Mickey who happens to be 80 and a retired detective. 


They are content with the regular cheating spouses and workman comp cases but soon realize they're called to uncover a murder 


#PlymouthUncovered by #PamelaMKelley #3705 #25chapters #240pages #January2022 #29for14 #29of300 #COVIDreading #Audiobook #Hoopla #Series #CourtStreetInvestigationSeries #CourtStreet #4hr36minAudiobook #Clearingoffreadingshelves #readitquick #whatsnext 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance by Lucia Franco

A Kiss for a Kiss by Helena Hunting